Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tapas, tapas, tapas!!

LESS THAN TWO DAYS 'TILL SPAIN!!! I finally realized that I'm, well that I'm leaving for Spain in two days! I've been eating plenty of American food to prepare myself, but I'm so excited to try all the new food there. I've heard so many amazing things about the food and about Madrid in general. One big tapas dish in Madrid is PIGS EARS, well at least according to all the travel shows and books. I will most definitely be trying them. Just so you have an idea of it:




I mean they look pretty tasty! Tapas are basically snacks/appetizers, but the best thing about them is that you can try so many different things..







This is most likely the amount I'll be eating for every single meal:


hahaha Anyways Madrid seems to have some tasty treats, so I guess I'll be going up a jean size or two once I get back.

Also one tip that I got for packing was to BRING DEODORANT! haha Guess I'll be on of the best smelling person there, which is always a plus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment