Friday, May 27, 2011

Off to Spain! :)

It is officially my departure day, and I just finished packing! I managed to pile everything into one carry-on, a backpack (carry-on) and one checked piece of luggage that is almost 50 lbs. exactly.. and I packed an empty duffle bag in my carry-on for all my souvenirs :) I'll be getting up in about two and a half hours to shower and such before I head to the airport. Clearly I didn't plan my packing time wisely, but who cares because I'm going to SPAIN!!!!!

I know I'm going to miss all my friends and family a ton, but at least I'll have some adventures to tell them! :) Love you all! E-mail me if you need my skype name. I still don't know if my host-family has internet, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow :)

Oh and btw Spain is 7 hours ahead of Chicago!

My next blog will hopefully be from here:
I'M SO EXCITED (although pretty nervous as well)!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment