Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 Days 'Till Departure

4 days until I leave??! That seems so crazy! I cannot wait though, I'm very excited! Can't wait to try new food, travel, speak a little Spanish (who am I kidding, A LOT of Spanish), oh yeah and do some learning I guess (??). Anyways, I'll be taking two classes while I'm there: Food and Culture, and Art of the Prado. I thought I'd make a blog to keep you guys informed on my adventures throughout Spain and hopefully throughout Europe (on my free time of course!)

Here's a picture of where I'll be staying:

<-- It's a little smaller than what I'm used to, but I think it'll do haha just kidding, obvi! That's a palace in Spain, I wish I was living there!! I'll be staying with a host family though and I can't wait :)

Anyways my way of preparing for Spain today was going out with friends, whoops! Guess I'll start packing tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment